Situated: Entire top floor, up a flight of stairs, with panoramic water views from a private balcony and all large windows
- Queen size bed with luxuriously comfortable pillowtop mattress, fine quality 500TC Sheridan supersoft cotton sheets, electric blanket, choice of latex and Tontine Luxe pillows, quality non-allergenic doona or 95% goose down duvet, and Sheridan cotton waffle blanket for those warmer nights.
- Le Forge wrought iron café style table and chairs for elegant in-room dining and enjoying the welcoming supplies awaiting you comprising tea, coffee, milk, sugar, quality biscuits, complimentary bottled water and chocolates. Your suite also includes a bar refrigerator, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, bodum double-wall glasses, crockery and cutlery for in-room (take-away) dining, Royal Doulton stemware and cheeseboard and knives.
- Large LED flat screen tv with usb and dvd/cd player. Access to our dvd library, magazines, books and games for your entertainment throughout your stay.
- Privacy Top Down-Bottom Up Duette Shades by Luxaflex enable you to enjoy the full view afforded from your suite during the day, to have utter privacy when needed and allow for a restful sleep any time of the day or night.
- Luxurious Methven Satinjet including massage spray in modern shower area, heated towel rail, wall-mounted double-sided 5X zoom shaving/make-up mirror with LED light, indulgent Sheridan 100% Egyptian cotton towels and bath robes, and quality body products for your enjoyment.
- The individuality in this suite is found in the separate and expansive lounge/dining area with distinctive retro decor, commanding water views from all windows and private upper balcony with café table and chairs.
Please check our Bookings page for current specials and great deals.
Book this suite