Situated: Front of house with magnificent bay and beach views
- Romantic Art of Stone queen size wrought iron bed with luxuriously comfortable latex mattress, fine quality 1000 TC Egyptian cotton sheets, electric blanket, choice of latex and Tontine Luxe pillows, quality non-allergenic doona. or 95% goose down duvet, and Sheridan cotton waffle blanket for those warmer nights.
- Le Forge wrought iron café style table and chairs for elegant in-room dining or enjoying the welcoming supplies awaiting you comprising tea, coffee, milk, sugar, quality biscuits, complimentary bottled water and chocolates. Your suite also includes a mini-refrigerator, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, bodum double-wall glasses, crockery and cutlery for in-room (take-away) dining, Royal Doulton stemware and cheeseboard and knives.
- Large wall-mounted Flat screen LCD tv with usb and dvd/cd player. Access to our dvd library, magazines, books and games for your entertainment throughout your stay.
- Privacy Top Down-Bottom Up Duette Shades by Luxaflex enable you to enjoy the full view afforded from your suite during the day, to have utter privacy when needed and allow for a restful sleep any time of the day or night.
- Extra Large double shower area with heated pebble floors, luxurious Methven Satinjet including massage spray, heated towel rail, wall-mounted double-sided 5X zoom shaving/make-up mirror with LED light, indulgent Sheridan 100% Egyptian cotton towels and bath robes, and quality body products for your enjoyment.
- The individuality in this suite is found in the direct water views, original high pressed-metal ceiling, original timber floors, and the expansive yet intimate double shower with heated pebble floor, from where you can also enjoy the direct water views.
Please check our Bookings page for current specials and great deals.
Book this suite