- Queen size bed with luxuriously comfortable latex mattress, fine quality 1000 TC Egyptian cotton sheets, electric blanket, choice of latex or Tontine Luxe pillows (or both), and choice between quality non-allergenic doona and 95% goose down duvet.
- Le Forge wrought iron café style table and chairs for elegant in-room dining or enjoying the welcoming supplies awaiting you in your suite, consisting of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, quality biscuits and chocolates.
- Large wall-mounted Flat screen LCD tv with usb and dvd player. Access to our dvd library, books and games for your entertainment throughout your stay.
- Privacy block out blinds enable you to enjoy the full view afforded from your suite, to have utter privacy when needed, and allow for a restful sleep.
- Large shower area with heated pebble floors, luxurious Methven Satinjet including massage spray, heated towel rail, indulgent Sheridan 100% Egyptian cotton towels, and quality body products for your enjoyment.
- The individuality in this suite is found in the direct views of historic buildings such as Joe Lyons Cottage and partial bay views.
Please check our Bookings page for current specials and great deals.
Book this suite